Website Barber25 & LilySpa
- Barber 25 is a Japanese barbershop that caters to customers who are looking for high-quality hair services. Promising service quality and excellence to all our customers, we brand ourselves “25” as it means “smile” in Japanese, which is what we want to see on our customers’ faces. From the impeccable Japanese hospitality to the personalised service coupled with high-level barbering and hairdressing techniques, we mean it when we say “From Japan”, a phrase often regarded as quality assurance.
- Although initially starting out as a barbershop specialising in men’s grooming, Barber 25 now has an exclusive private room for ladies’ hair services and a private spa room solely for head spa services such as cream bath, scalp therapy and other hair and scalp treatments.
- We have talented Japanese barbers/hair stylists who had previously worked in Tokyo and New York. With experience of more than 15 years, they have explored working with different hair textures and head shapes and have developed great techniques over the years.
Be Part of Our Team
- We are looking for an experienced therapist. If you are keen to learn more about Japan’s exclusive spa techniques and their high standards of service, why don’t you be a part of 25’s team? Cause what better way to learn about Japanese spa than to fully immerse yourself working in a Japanese barbershop/salon? And no, you don’t need to worry about language barrier because we can all learn from each other and make working fun!
- English is a must as we have an international customer base
- Experience as a therapist
- Willing to learn Japanese hospitality
- Part-time: Min. 3 days/week, Min. 6 hours/day
- Part-time (from $9/hour + commission depending on ability & experience) – able to commit at least 3 days per week including Saturdays & PHs
- Flexible working hours (can be discussed during interview)
- Besides being able to work closely with skillful hairstylists/therapist and take a step into Japan’s beauty industry, you will familiarise yourself with the concept of “attention to detail” because Barber 25 believes in a personalised experience that is unique for its customers. If you are keen to find out about Japan’s hospitality and spa techniques, then come join us!
Salary: from $9.00 /hour plus commission
Salary: $9.00 per hour
- working at salon: 1 year (Preferred)
Work eligibility status:
- Eligible to work in Singapore and do not need work sponsorship (Required)
To apply for this job please visit sg.jobsdb.com.