Corona/Covid 19 has changed the way of doing business with customers, earlier people were visiting your salon but now the time has changed due to social distancing and corona. The marketing plans, strategies to get customers, working earlier are not giving results now and many Hair Salons, Beauty Parlour, Barber Shops, Parlours, and Salons in Kolkata, are struggling for survival.
- Our Events Solves Marketing Barrier for Salon Owners
- Customers are not visiting your Salons.
- New customers are not coming.
- How to retain previous customers.
- How to recover lockdown or corona losses.
- How to create a customer Ecosystem.
If you are really looking for solutions to the mentioned questions, register for this Virtual Event for Salons in Kolkata and get your answers.
Who can Join this Event:
- A Hair Salons owner, Beauty Salons owner, Beauty Parlour Owner, Barber Shops Owner, and Parlour Owner looking to market the brand more effectively.
- An individual, looking to build their personal brand in the Salon industry.
- A Makeup professional looking for real time marketing ideas to market their skills, experience, or generate customers.
- Anyone who wants to know how to do marketing for Salon Business.
About Event Organizer
Sudip Ghosh is a Google Analytics and AdWords certified digital marketing trainer and consultant in Kolkata and around the world. Working a full-time digital marketing professional for fortune 500 companies to multi million valuation based startups. In his 12 years of experience, he worked with companies like Edureka, Smartworks, Cyber Media, Sun Knowledge, Sun Tv, Pioneer Property, Monkstrail, Sudhir Shivaram Photography, Codingal, and few more startups to growth enabled business. He helps businesses to discover digital marketing automation, cost optimization, lead nurturing process, and sales conversion.
Note – The event is for Action Takers. This event we are organizing, especially for individuals, A Hair Salon owner, Beauty Salon owner, Beauty Parlour Owner, Barber Shops Owner, and Parlour Owner zeal to succeed and have moderate marketing budgets.
The event will be hosted by Sudip Ghosh (Founder, Make Me Marketer).
Event Date – 17 Jan
Timings – 11 AM
Participants – 150-200
Event Duration – 60 mins
Entry Fees – FREE